Over time, roofs wear out, but a roof in need of repairs or replacement is often a dismaying prospect. Rather than ignoring the impending task, call on the professional roofing contractors at Compass Restorations to assess your roof’s condition and make a recommendation on how best to proceed. We are experienced in all types of roofing systems used throughout the country. If your roof has life left in it, we are happy to carry out the necessary repairs to get it back to its functional condition. Sometimes a roof replacement is the best course of action, and in this case, we will work with you to efficiently and cost-effectively replace your roof with minimal interruption. While the cost to reroof your home or commercial space varies depending on the size of your structure, chosen materials, and complexity of the roof, we provide comprehensive information on prices and differences in materials so you can select the best roofing system within your budget and protect your home or business for years to come.
Compass Restorations understands that the last thing you want is a prolonged project and we are committed to getting your business or household running smoothly. With our efficiency also comes quality workmanship, attention to detail, and competitive pricing of roofing materials. With over 50 years combined experience, our team is highly qualified for any commercial or residential roofing job. Don’t delay addressing your roof’s issues. Contact us today to schedule a free roof inspection.
- What happens if you don’t replace your roof?
- Should I repair or replace my roof?
- How many layers of shingle can you put on a roof?
- What is the best type of shingle for roofing?
- Can you reroof in the rain?
- Is it okay to put metal roofing over shingles?
- What is the cost of fixing flashing on my roof?
- When should I replace my roof?
- How do I choose a roofing company?
- Does insurance pay for new roofing?